Sunday, April 30, 2023

An Altenew Good-Bye

 Altenew is Die Cut Divas' Sponsor for March and there's not much time left to enter the challenge.  


You only have up to 9:00 p.m. Pacific time to enter the challenge, so finish up.

Here is my inspiration card for Die Cut Divas.

I am totally in love with this set, especially when my water coloring expression is less than perfect (we're not going to say how much less), but adequate.  I used two different types of water color paper (the smooth paper was off a role from my LSS a couple years ago while they were still in business and the other Strathmore Watercolor cold press paper (140 lbs). 

I have colored parts of this set in Copic markers and I love the results.  I'm not the flower-loving colorist, but I love something like this.  I certainly plan to have more fun with this set.  There are some great sentiments in this set too!

Supplies:
Altenew An Artist's Collection Bundle
(you can buy just the stamp set here, the Die set here, Stamp and Die set here or the Stencil set here).
Watercolor paints and papers
Vagabond die cut machine






2 comments:

Dawn T said...

So pretty Arlene. Great card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow, Arlene - gorgeous background and I love all the crafty elements with that fab cover die!!